Follow the signs!
(Click on the white google indicator on top of the page for the full map)
- By Plane:
From Valerio Catullo airport take ‘Aerobus shuttle’ which links Verona airport to the Main Railway Station, Verona Porta Nuova. When you arrive there please follow the directions below.
- By Train:
Get off at Verona Main Railway Station Verona Porta Nuova.
- By bus:
From the Main Railway Station Verona Porta Nuova catch the local bus n° 11 – 12 – 13 from “MARCIAPIEDE B1”. Get off at the seventh bus stop, after the bridge, at the beginning of Via XX Settembre.
Pay attention at two simple but important things!
- The numbers of the buses 11 – 12 – 13 become 90 – 92 – 98 after 7.30 p.m., on sundays and bank holidays. They still run from the same bus stand.
- The names of the streets are generally written on the sides of the buildings at the beginning and at the end of each street. Look up the walls!
- By taxi:
From the Main Railway Station Verona Porta Nuova it costs about 7 € during day-times otherwise 10 € night time Sundays and bank holidays.
- By car:
Take A4 motorway and go out to Verona Sud exit, turn left and go down into underpass towards the city centre. Go straight for about 3 km. Drive down Corso Porta Nuova into Piazza Brà, turn right straight on to Via Pallone, cross Ponte Aleardi and turn left into Lungadige Porta Vittoria until the last traffic light, turn right into Via San Paolo and then Via XX Settembre up to n° 7. It’s a good idea to come to B&B The Lions to drop your bags, because the B&B has not got a private car park, parking places are:
- Parcheggio Polo Zanotto: Viale dell’Università n. 4 – inside parking – € 15,00 per day 3 min walking
- Parcheggio Isolo: Via Ponte Pignolo n. 6 Verona – – inside parking – € 15,00 per day 10 min walking
- Parcheggio Centro: Via Campo Marzo – inside parking – € 10,00 per day 12 min walking
- Parcheggio AMT: Via Bassetti (on the rihgt soon after Porta Vescovo) – outside parking – € 5,00 per day 11 min
- Parcheggio Paradiso: Via Paradiso n. 13 – inside or outside (in a court) parking – € 10,00 per day 6 min walking
- On foot:
From the Main Railway Station Verona Porta Nuova walk along Corso Porta Nuova, cross Piazza Brà, go down Vicolo Borella, go down Via Leoncino then turn right into Via Leoni and cross Ponte Navi, walked down Via San Paolo and then Via XX Settembre n° 7 on your left side, look at the bell label – BB The Lions – and ring.