Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 Reg. 2016/679 / EU.
This is to inform you that your personal data is processed at our company. The treatment is carried out in compliance with the criteria set by the European regulation on the protection of personal data, Reg. 2016/679 / EU, in force since 25 May 2018 (henceforth G.D.P.R.). According to the law, the treatment must be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
1) The data controller is B&B The Lions, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office at Via XX Settembre, 7 – 37129 Verona (VR) tel .: +393425737637 e-mail: email@example.com.
2) The data will be collected with your express consent (according to art. 6.1 letter b), G.D.P.R.) and will be used for the following purposes:
a) Sending of requested information for which express consent is not required;
b) Commercial marketing for which express consent is required.
3) Methods: personal data are processed by the data controller and by duly appointed data processors for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated in point 2) by electronic means and paper archives, as well as by the use of security measures to guarantee data confidentiality personal and to avoid undue access to unauthorized parties.
4) Communication: the data may be communicated to duly appointed internal and external subjects who carry out activities on behalf of the data controller.
No communication to non-EU countries is foreseen and dissemination is not foreseen (eg social networks, internet sites, etc.). The data controller does not resort to automated processes, including profiling, to achieve the purposes set forth in this statement.
5) The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 2 years from the termination of the relationship for the indicated Purposes.
6) The interested party has the right to ask the data controller for access to your personal data or the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concern them, or has the right to object to their treatment, in addition to the right to request the portability of the data itself.
The request can be made by email or by fax or registered letter with subject: “request by the interested party” specifying in the request the right that the interested party wishes to exercise (cancellation, rectification, portability, oblivion), together with a valid address e-mail address / pec to which to deliver the reply.
The holder of the treatment or, anyone from the same person in charge, will proceed to satisfy the request within 30 days from the date of receipt. If the answer is complex, the time could be extended to a further 30 days, upon timely notification to the interested party.
If he deems it appropriate to assert his rights, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, corresponding to the National Privacy Guarantor, based in Palazzo Monte Citorio 121, Rome.